In this issue:
Special Design Asia – Bali & the Indian Ocean
- Mahatma House, Seseh village, Bali – A Sleek and lavishly furnished Private Villa.
- Como Shambhala Estate, Ayung Ubud, Bali – A residential “retreat for change”.
- Viceroy Bali, Br Nagi Ubud, Bali – Incorporating the finest aesthetic traditions.
- Alila Villas Uluwatu, Bukit Peninsu, Bali – The very best in Modernist eco-design.
- Shangri-La’s Villingili Resort & Spa, Maldives – Offering a stylish and luxurious experience.
- Jumeirah Dhevanafushi Resort & Spa, Maldives – Luxury escape with Haute Couture design.
- Desroches Villas, Seychelles – One of the most beautiful in the Indian Ocean.
- Banyan Tree Samui, Bangkok Thailand – Extremely refined with incredible views.
- Eco Resort Design – A passing fashion or here to stay?
- Fivelements Puri Ahimsa, Mambal, Bali – A holistic wellness retreat unlike any other.
- Mauritius Destination Guide.
- Sofitel So Mauritius, Bel Ombre, Mauritius – A fashion focused vibrant boutique resort.
- Howie’s Homestay, Chiang Mai, Thailand – A truly unique handcrafted work of art.